QR Scanner (free)
Barcode Scanner (free)
- Run the ‘Market’ App on your Android-powered device.
- Tap the ‘Menu’ button and select ‘Search’.
- Enter ‘Barcode Scanner’ into the search field.
- Once you’ve found the ‘Barcode Scanner’ App, tap it and tap install.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the installation.
Nokia Barcode Scanner (free)
Some Nokia handsets already have Nokia Barcode Reader installed by the manufacturer. If not, Click here to download it from the Nokia website
Blackberry Messenger (free)
Blackberry Messenger (BBM) can read QR codes and open the web site for you. If you do not already have Blackberry Messenger on your phone, Click here to download it from the Blackberry website.
- Open BBM and then click “Scan a Group Barcode”
- When the image is in focus, BBM will prompt you if you would like it to open the site